Rash on one side of cheek

Monkey

Reaction score
Today I have noticed that E has a sort of rash on her cheek. It looks like she is blushing but its a little raised and has a very slight shine to it. It's also slightly hot to the touch.

I have tried to look it up but all I can see is stuff about heat rash. I doubt it is that though as even when she was cooled down the rash didn't fade. I have washed the area with water to see if it was any dribble that just dried there but nothing has budged it. It doesn't seem to bother her, however I am a little worried about it. I may just be paranoid or overreacting, but I worry about everything that happens to her :(.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Last edited:
Sounds like teething rash? Oz gets this when his teeth are playing him up, and it doesn't always result in a tooth when the rash is gone. Just means they are shifting around doing their thing in the gums and aggrevating poor LO!

Thanks for the info... Never thought of that. I will keep my eyes out for any other signs, not that I know what they are. She has been dribbling more than she used to. Could that be another sign?

Thanks for the link. I shall go and have a look at it now. Hopefully it is what she has so I can stop stressing and stop examining her every 5 seconds.

Kynon has this just now too. I think it's teething rash, he's drooling constantly and really biting at his fists too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back