Strange rash, advice needed!

AbbyJ

Reaction score
yestaerday a strange rash appeared inside my elbows, really hot and itchy with little raised red bumps, by the evening it had spread down both arms. I spent the whole night itching all over but the rash doesn't seem to be anywhere else, just on my arms. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm going to see Dr today just in case..it's weird cos it appeared when i got home from seeing the midwife..I stopped in sainsburys on way home but can't think of anything that could've triggered an allergic reaction. What scares me is that about 9 years ago I had an extreme reaction..I got a hot rash on my wrists that spread to all my joints, it was agony all my jints swelled up, then the next mrning i woke up and the left side of my face had swollen terribly. i ended up in a & E having to have help breathing and it took a steroid injection and a course of steroids afterwards to get rid of it..i never found out what caused it. Obviously this is nothing liek that but it makes me nervous!

not 2 sure hun what could be but have heard people do get rashes while pregnant a have spots me arms also that appeared and a have been scratching them just me arms got hospital today so gonna ask a also have red vein thinks at me neck that looks like a nookie but its not me friend had same mark when pregnant hers still there 4 years down line so guess just pregnancy mark if thats what a wanna call it lol x

I got a rash at 9 weeks that frightened me but the docs said it was either eczema or a virus but they weren't at all worried. And baby was fine at the 12 week scan. Definitely show your GP and see what they say. Keep us posted and lots of :hugs: cos it's a bit scary when you get a rash! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back