Worried about Lily - speaking to Doc in half an hour. Help!

CorrieFan

Reaction score
She's had diarrhea for 2 days now. I didn't call the doc yesterday as she has no temp and seems fine in herself. Her appetite also hasn't been affected and she was having lots of wet nappies in between the dirty ones. But she just isn't getting any better either. Her nappies are bright yellow, foul acidic smelling and she is now having diarrhea during and straight after feeds so I'm worried she isn't getting anything in her.

I've called the surgery and been told that the docs are out on visits and I can talk to someone in half an hour. How worried would you be? Should I insist on Lily being seen today?

thanks girls :(

We just had this with our Lily and we rode it out but she is twice the age of your Lily. She is still so small she needs her nutrients and milk. If her feeds are coming out straight away then keep on at the doctors.

Is she taking water?

go with your natural instincts... if you want her seen make sure she is. if only to put your mind at ease.

:hug: :hug:

hope she feels better soon

Thanks Lily's Mum and A&L's Mum. Well the doc was lovely and ran through everything to look for re dehydration. She did put my mind at ease. Said I should give Lily water on top of her usual bottle of milk and take her to the urgent surgery tomorrow to be checked over if I am still worried. She still has no temp and is ok in herself, though is a bit grumpy.

She has just drunk 2oz of water and no squits. I don't think she is dehydrated yet but will keep an eye on her tonight.

Karen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back