Worried about feeling tired and sick

snag

Reaction score
Hi!

I know I'm not on here very often but I hope no-one minds me starting a new thread.

This might sound really weird or silly but when I don't get enough sleep I feel really nauseous all day and I wonder how on earth I will cope when I have to wake up every couple of hours to feed baby when he comes along (I'm 37 weeks now)! Sometimes if I wake in the middle of the night (particularly if I'm woken from a v deep sleep) I feel like I'm going to vomit (had this for years and way before being pregnant). I'm so scared that baby will be crying for food and I'll be a crap Mum cos I have to move so slowly due to feeling sick or worse, I'll be sick on baby!

I know this isn't something anyone can really help me with but I just need to get it off my chest as it's really worrying me.

Thanks.

x

didn't wana read and run, can your GP give you anything for this? surely there is a diagnosis somewhere for it, as you shouldn't feel that way. Maybe they can give you tablets that help you when you are woken. It could be feeling worse atm bcuz your heavy pregnant, when baby is here you'll prob fit into the routine, take a few days but you'll do it... it wont make you a rubbish mom! don't worry about that, just tell your midwife or doctor, that's what they are there for xx good luck

Thank you for your thoughts on this. I suppose I should speak to my GP or at least a midwife about this but I guess I worry that people will think I'm just being weird or a hypochondriac! I actually used to know someone who also used to feel sick if she was woken from a deep sleep so not sure if it's just different metabolisms or something? But anyway, I will talk to someone about it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back