feeling sick during the night

furbaby

Reaction score
Okay so I did have excess nausea for the first 6 months of this pregnancy, then it eased up and now I am not sick (or very very rarely) but the last 2/3 nights I have actually woken up to pee and felt really sick... I'm not even sure if it's the need to pee waking me up or the fact I feel so sick - it's so uncomfortable... anyone else experienced this?

Plus FX I am right but all baby movements seem to be low down now- could this be a sign spud has possible gone heads down... I won't find out till growth scan in 2 weeks.. and I honestly can't say I can feel which way he is just by feeling my bump.....but feels like he may have dropped a little, and I'm only 30.5 weeks x

If baby is head down you could be feeling sick as feet kick your stomach to bits. This happened to me, I've had no sickness at all and never had indigestion but for a few weeks it was awful. The further down he's got the better it is

Hope you feel better soon hun xxxxxxxxx

Thanks BB :) the movements I'm feeling now are more like the popping sensations and less big kicks, I think I may have actually felt him turn too- I was lying in bed last Sunday and felt horrible pain in my tummy & back like the mother of all period pains- only lasted minutes then all was back to normal - sickness aside x

Could be then hun, when Albert decided to turn I felt like I'd gone over a bridge too quick in the car, awful feeling lol. There's not a great deal you can do if feet are in your stomach hun, just keep up good posture and bounce on the ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back