Workout DVDS!

mummykay

Reaction score
She does look good, i think shes got the fastest sellin dvd workout ever??? :shock:

im gonna get one i think, bounce off the living room and cause havoc haha!! think Jam would prob enjoy it too lol :roll: :lol:

I just bought it but havent used it yet. I also bought the Vicky Binns one (Molly in Corrie) and it is quite good. I bought a cross trainer which is what I tend to use each day and have lost 6lbs in a week :cheer: (I'm a 16/18 too :( ) :hug:

I bought the Vicky Binns one yesterday and managed about 30 mins of it this morning, its really good so far, going to try and do abit of it each morning.

I went from a 16/18 to a 10 in about 4 months through sheer bloody minded determination and the only exercise I did more was walk to the shop instead of drive and I did the ministry of sound pump it up workout a couple of times a week. Usually did that with DD and her mates so we'd end up laughing all the way through it :lol:

have you seen how many work out DVD's have come out lately!!!! i even saw an advert for the WAGS work out!
:shock:

they're using the new year to promote them as it's the time for new resolutions

so many out, just reading this weeks new mag, the bb twins, danielle lloyd, gaynor faye, rebecca wheatley, wags, tricia penrose, bb shilpa, stictly come dancersize too. anyone know who half of these people are!!

i brought rebecca wheatley yesterday... i have been using one from the library, but have to kept renewing it.... so i just brought one

watched it last night.. it looks good and even has a diet plan to follow

she seems the best bet as she lost 12 stone :shock:

i was a size 12 :| but i'm at 16/18 :roll: :wall: :cry: alhough i've lost a stone it does not feel like it

but i have a wedding to go to in march so that's one of my goals to go back to my size :D

yeh that's her she looks great and makes it sound soooo easy

ohhhhhh yes a sexy dress will be great.. that what i will do at the end of my weight loss.

to buy something to celebrate.

Im debating on the dancercise one as im a strictly fan and llia kopilova is in great shape, but natalie cassidy looks fab!

Help me choose!

wow Sonya looks so different! If it was me I would go for something with good music rather than a celeb on the front :D Music gets me moving!

neeko_1 said:
i brought rebecca wheatley yesterday... i have been using one from the library, but have to kept renewing it.... so i just brought one

i was a size 12 :| but i'm at 16/18 :roll: :wall: :cry: alhough i've lost a stone it does not feel like it

but i have a wedding to go to in march so that's one of my goals to go back to my size :D
thats the one iv ordered but it hasnt come yet i bought the ministry of sound one a few years back and nearly died doing the warm up :rotfl:

i brought the minersicy of sound dancemix workout dvd. i did an hour of it this morning - which included warm up, tone up, dancemix 1 nd cool down.
its really up beat and energetic - i havent sweated so much since being in labour :shock:
i was aching after it too but i had a long hot bath.

i wanted charlie brooks one but they didnt have it in hmv and thats where i had a voucher for so i got nell mcandrew (sp?) ultimate challenge, it was only £7 and i did it today and its really good but i want to buy a different one for variety.

i was gunna buy strictly come dancing one but my mate had it so i watched it and its really hard to pick up the moves.

I bought the Natalie Cassidy one just before the new year. I was in tesco and it caught my eye (hadn't previously heard that she'd lost weight).
I really like it - it sure does make you sweat! lol

sam96031 said:
neeko_1 said:

thats the one iv ordered but it hasnt come yet i bought the ministry of sound one a few years back and nearly died doing the warm up :rotfl:

i tried it today and it was good... i enjoyed all of it

i did sweat but i was out of breath or anything, it's a workout you can keep up with

tomorrows is arms, bums and tums :wink:

I'm gonna get the Natalie Casssidy one.......its the only one in years that made me wanna invest in one.....so I guess its worth a go.....if she can do it & look that good, I blummin' well can!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back