Work :(

eldraW

Reaction score
Well after being off work poorly all week with cramps and just generally not feeling well, I am due back tomorrow and i really dont want to go :sad:. I am still not feeling a 100% and physically dont have any energy. I suppose its only a week until i leave for maternity leave but still dont want to go.

Not to mention i work in a busy shopping centre in a sweet shop right next to a busy cinema :sad: and its obviously getting closer to christmas so everyones out doing their shopping too :sad:.

Sorry for the moan ladies.
xx

Don't blame you Hun. I am sat on my butt in peace in a quiet office and still can't be bothered :oooo: xx

Its awful isnt it. I would far rather be in the comfort of my own home preparing for baby. Are you still full time? I am full time and only get half an hour break everyday and am on my feet all day, Its so unfair :(. xx

eldraW, do you work in The sweet factory in yellow by any chance? If so I will call in and say hi next time im passing if its in the next week.

:( Aww, are you due to go on maternity leave anytime soon? x

eldraW, do you work in The sweet factory in yellow by any chance? If so I will call in and say hi next time im passing if its in the next week.

Yeh i do lol. I will let u know if im going to be at work this nxt week hun xx

Also racheallius im due to start mat leave after nxt weekend. Seems like a lifetime away lol xxx

I'm on half hours cos of having gone into prem labour. 2 weeks left til maternity leave starts :) x

Bless u it is hard to keep going when we are so far gone....hope the last few days go quickly for you xxxx

Aw thanks hun. Im really hoping it goes fast too. Im dreading going bak :(. Xxx

I'm sat on my bum all day and cba going in too lol. 4 weeks and counting! Hope it's a quick last week for you hun.x

After a week of annual leave I cant be bothered to go back to sitting on my bottom.
However all you need to think is just one week left :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back