Last day at work today!

OzGirlNat

Reaction score
Well, finally it's my last day at work today. I've got a weeks holiday and then my maternity leave starts on 31 October. I've worked here for 15 years so I'm feeling very sad to be going, even though I'm so ready to finish and excited to be finishing for a lovely reason. I feel a bit scared that they'll not miss me or won't want me to come back but I'm sure that once my new 'job' begins I won't give it a second thought.

Anyone else going on maternity leave today?

I've still got another 5 weeks and 1 hour 45 mins to go!!

Congrats on your last day!

Not that you're counting or anything :rofl:

Congrats on your last day, I'm well jealous. Hope you get a bit of time to put your feet up before LO arrives.

Not that you're counting or anything :rofl:

Congrats on your last day, I'm well jealous. Hope you get a bit of time to put your feet up before LO arrives.

I'm not the only one counting look at the texts from my OH

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319208911.962414.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319208911.962414.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 18
Congrats and good luck ozgirlnat! I remember when you were in WTT :)

Congrats and enjoy!! It must be one of the best experiences!

Congratulations!!!! Hope you'll enjoy your time off!!!
I've finished working a week ago, was wondering the same if anyone going to miss me.... I'm sure they will, it's just everyone's trying get on with their own things at the moment... It's like going on few weeks holiday. The first few days off I didn't know what to do with myself, but now getting used to:)))) so nice to take it easy!!!! but.....not for too long!!!

Im finishing next Friday! Taking a months annual leave then my mat leave starts :)
I love my job but hate the manager that took over 4 years ago so Im quite glad to be going, and keeping my fingers crossed that I wont have to go back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back