Cant sleep, feeling down.

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
I feel really sad and I dont know why. I had a nice day shopping for baby things. But now I feel really lonely and sad and I dont know why. I felt fine until I was putting the baby things away and saw all of her little clothes and stuff. Everythings starting to feel really real now, its not that Im not excited and happy to be having her. I guess Im just worried I wont do a good job and she will grow up hating me. Just needed to get it off my chest. I just really dont want to let her down :cry:

awww dont upset yourself hun, i still worry about not doing a good job and this is my second, i think it's just a natural instinct to worry about things like that, probably made worse by hormones kicking in all over the place.....i''m sure you'll be a wonderful mum :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

I think it is natural to worry- you are going through such a lifechanging event. It would be more concerning if you weren't worried :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
And say you'll be a great Mummy, because you already care so much about your LO :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: it is so natural to worry and be aprehensive

:hug: I think that all of us feel the same at times, I know I do! Try not to get too upset, i'm sure you will be a lovely mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back