Work

jennilisanne

Reaction score
I thought I'd be fine with working until just before due date (weather permitting), but I'm really struggling.

I don't know whether it's me, or what, but I feel so unappreciated at the moment, and everything I do is apprently wrong, or not good enough, although it's been fine for the last 6 years. Maybe it is me.

I'm just hoping against hope that it will start snowing soon so I'll have to start maternity leave.

Anyone else struggling with work?!

You haven't got long to go till your 29 weeks :) I am not working at the minute but I feel for you, since I have to adear to the JSA crap doing this training course 9 - 4 weekdays its starting to take it out of me :(
Hope things improve for you hunny and the snow well as long as its not as bad as last year then yeah lookign forward to couple of white days x

OMD, I could have written this! And look at my gestation! I've got aaaaages!

I'm really struggling as my line manager just walked out 2 months ago, my collegue went off with stress so it was just me holding the department together. I feel like so much is expected of me and could so do with some time off myself but there would be no one left. I too am praying for snow but I swear the more I want it the warmer it's getting?? lol.

I made the decision to leave 11 weeks before my due date (to the day!) as i'll be damned if i'm coming back here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back