work or benefits?

I would love to be pt after mat leave but there is no chance my employer will allow that. I'm hoping I can have a guaranteed work from home a week. (I do this anyway but want it in writing) my dad has agreed to have LO for two days and OH finishes work early on a Friday so day and a half child minding will be needed.

I'm on a good wage and in all honesty don't want to lose the money . I'm planning on putting LO child allowance in the bank each week (it's the only benefit we will get) so he's got a nice little nest egg when he's 18. X

After dd I went back to work for 3 days a week. This time we have been made redundant as of 31st dec so after this lo I'll look financially if it's worth working for someone or will work from home for my dh and maybe set up my own company. If I put dd in after school club and baby in nursery for 3 days a week my monthly outgoings would be £750 !!

Ill be away back to work full time, I have a good job (not amazing or anything) and family members will watch LO. So I dont really have childcare costs. My OH is at uni so I need to work. Like I wouldnt wanna just be on benifits, as its not very much and I would go mad sitting in all the time, but I have nothing against those on benifits, although it does annoy me when people I know abuse the system and seem to pop out stacks of kids, get their house paid for and seem to have 'health problems' meaning they get more money, and they can afford all the latest stuff and holidays away whilst I have to scrimp and save eventhough I work full time. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back