thoughts on life after pregnancy...

Midnight the links were provided so that people could look into it themselves. These things are changing all the time now due to the new government. But Citizens Advice and the Tax websites I would have thought would be the best refference.

I am getting jealous now of all these booking in appointments - I want mine! The level of care in my area seems to have gone right down since I had my son.

ive not got a problem or was questioning the links?????

how come you havent had your booking in appointment??? i think the norm id around 10 weeks! have you had an appointment made?

Oh yeah I have an appointment.....after I called them up to find out why I had not got one.

It's the day after my scan?!?!? How odd is that? I will be nearly 13 weeks!

some hospitals are usless :( your not missing much for the booking in though if that makes it better they steal blood off you and your pee lol and you get lots of info packs but most of it you find out beforehand anyway by being on forums and using search engines and the mum to be packs that you get a free voucher for are really not worth collecting anymore they use to be packed with stuff :( only good thing you do get from booking in is the feeling that you are now in the system and your notes and as for your scan being nearly 13 weeks if your interested in the nub theory you have better chance of getting nub shots at 13 weeks than you do 12 :) it will soon come round

its strange that youre going to your scan without having an appountment first... that means the scanner cant assess your pregnancy notes? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back