Work is....

Tonks

Reaction score
Very much dragging today! :wall: For some reason it feels like Friday?

I had some lovely weekend plans too, visiting my family(live 2 hours away) and they were going to babysit so OH and I could go out for a meal and we were going to finish off our Christmas shopping together.

Realised today I have to work! In work on Saturday, then I have my freelance work on Sunday :|

So today is dragging and I just have work on this weekend. Fun!

Anyone else's day passing slowly?

My day is passing slowly but then again I'm sat at home doing NOTHING. My little girl is out with her Grandad. OH at work.

I cleaned all the house yesterday, planned that right didn't I? I'm bored LOL

Even though Joe had me up at stupid o clock :mad: the day has gone in quick. Got my mum to sit with the kids while I went to get Joe medicine came home put this evenings dinner on and fed the kids lunch!

It's not dragging but I feel like I've been up for days.....Hebe picks my day off to get up at 6.50am.....I have to wake th little bugger up on work days....just grabbing half an hour before I leave the house in the pouring rain for the 3rd time today.....soooo tired but I cant let Emily get 2 buses home in this nasty weather.

Today has gone so so, although looking at the time, it's getting on quite quickly now.

my day has gone quite fast if i'm honest, i could have done with a few my hours :lol: this morning i did sooooo much housework, then rushed around to go get my nails done and now at my mums having a relaxing afternoon and staying for dinner - maddi and mum have gone for a nap :cloud9:

The weather is so awful today. My day has gone really slow, took me ages to trek up to the midwife too. Has worn me out! xx

I've only just seen this thread and you got me all worried that it wasn't Friday :rofl:

I think I need some sleep :night:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back