Work are moving me yay!

Jojo84

Reaction score
Work is moving me to another site ill be working 9-5 instead of 8-4 nd there's no heavy moving... Plus my manager won't come with me which is awesome!! It's a little further away but there's. train at the bottom of my street :) I'm actually covering for maternity leave lol she comes back the month I would go off lol

Yay! Hope they are nicer to you there than your boss has been!

There's a lay boss there who has kids :) so she knows

That is fantastic news, Jojo. I've been worrying about you since your post yesterday.

xx

That's brill JoJo!! I was thinking about you this morning (my boss acted a little shocked when I said first booking appointment would be an hour or so) so I'm really pleased!!

Brilliant :) x

That's fantastic news! Sounds like your new boss is going to be a bit more sympathetic to your requirements too. Bet you can't wait to move now!!

Excellent news! Maybe now you can relax and enjoy pregnancy x x

And boss put me 8-6 for the next 2 weeks nd its going to piss him off to have to change them to 8-4 or 9-5 ( not moving until 12th August. Bwahahaha. I'm nasty but I'd I have 2 weeks with him I'm doing to be awkward and make him miserable lol see how he likes it!

And boss put me 8-6 for the next 2 weeks nd its going to piss him off to have to change them to 8-4 or 9-5 ( not moving until 12th August. Bwahahaha. I'm nasty but I'd I have 2 weeks with him I'm doing to be awkward and make him miserable lol see how he likes it!

Quite right! He hasn't made your life any easier so why should you make his life easy?! I had that kind of relationship with an old boss, he hated me and I hated him. I would go out of my way to be extra cheerful and nice whenever he was around - really wound him up!!

That's such good news! Hopefully you can have a happy, relaxing pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back