Woooo Hooooo!!!!

lol pinky nah i doubt very much i will i will go around my due date :)

:) I think I'll go overdue. Today I am so done being pregnant! Probably the first time I've felt like that.2 more weeks till full term and I want her out! :lol:

Im defo going overdue! Been on another 4 mile walk today by the sea (I did one yesterday as well), and im not even aching, lol! It did take me a good few hours mind, but think that was more to do with me stopping for chips and ice cream, lol!

And now im on maternity leave its just the waiting...and waiting....
x

I want chips and ice cream now :(

Wow Lex - how close are you and Smess now!! Xx

you know what ive been sunbathing today and really wanted to lie on my stomache i said to my hubby we should of gone to the beach i could of dug a hole for the bump and lay on my belly and sunbathed haha

I know chips and ice cream down the beach sounds amazing! And how many miles lea???? I'd be dying hahaha

you know what ive been sunbathing today and really wanted to lie on my stomache i said to my hubby we should of gone to the beach i could of dug a hole for the bump and lay on my belly and sunbathed haha

Hehe that sounds like a good idea!!!

I know chips and ice cream down the beach sounds amazing! And how many miles lea???? I'd be dying hahaha

Lol, this is why im slightly worried that im not even feeling it!
My poor dog is though, ha,ha, she has been fast asleep since we got back!

Awww you've tired the dog out! Was it a slowish walk? I walked round town yesterday and I kept having to get my friend to slow down. Today my bad ankle is playing up and I'm paying for walking about yesterday and it couldn't have been that long. Definitely wish I had been a bit fitter before pregnancy. Don't know where I'll find the energy to give birth to her!

Yay congrats on being full term :D... im 37 weeks tomorow and just as ready as you are... With this bad back and really heavy belly I dont think I could cope until 40 weeks most certainly not for 2 weeks over ! I hate to think that potentially it could be 5 weeks more like this :(.. I think you'll have your lil one soon max of a week.. but if you do im going to be very jealous :(

Congrats on 37 weeks Lex!! He's now fully cooked :) Since last night I've been having all sorts of aches, pains, back ache, period pains, tightenings...and literally can barely walk....but am just totally ignoring it because I know what you and Jess have been going through for weeks....think it's just this late stage of pregnancy where everything hurts but it's not labour xx

Thanks ladies! Just got in from a massive all you can eat Chinese Buffett and now Jaiden is pretty much engaged that meant had room in me to get my moneys worth!!!

Amanda, my hope for you is that bubb comes when hubby is up there with you! Bet it'll all work out just right for you.

Had lots of foofy type shooting pains today so I'm getting back on my ball now til I'm sleepy! Try and get things moving along!

Xxx

Lex I'm just back from a Vietnamese resturant. Food was lovely! Amanda sounds like something is progressing even if it just the start. X

What is soooo weird is that I just saw ur pics on FB and it looked like the same place and the guy in the pic with u looked like the one that was at the table behind us!! Lol! That spun my head out for a sec! Lol

Lol that would have been strange! You're actually hiding up here in Aberdeen ;)

Yeah a friend just posted them, I look like a right fatty lol!

Nah, you look lovely! I look like a chuffa bloaty!! I was literally on the verge of fallin into a food induced coma! Worth it though!! Was bloody gorgeous!

And yeah, I'm hiding out up there! I like to restaurant stalk other pregnant ladies!! Lol xx

Nah, you look lovely! I look like a chuffa bloaty!! I was literally on the verge of fallin into a food induced coma! Worth it though!! Was bloody gorgeous!

And yeah, I'm hiding out up there! I like to restaurant stalk other pregnant ladies!! Lol xx

:rofl:

Aww that's it.....when I get out here it's an all you eat chinese buffet for me!

I don't care if I have to go on my own as long as I get one now lol x

I know tell me about it. Lol...

Glad you had a lovely night. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back