Woooo Hooooo!!!!

Not such a lovely morning though! Been awake since 5 with really bad lower backache and BH, then shot up to run to the toilet at 6 for a number 2 after days of constipation!

Dunno if anything is happening or not and that's what's doin my head in!!!

Oh lex sounds like something could be happening :D I want some signs :( need this lil man out now, when im walking around ive started gettin a feeling like hes biting on my bladder or something lol not nice whatever it is ..

BUT yay for me cos im now 37 weeks too :D Hope your baby comes soon ! (and mine)

I do for you two as well. My BH were much more regular the other night but the backache was never this bad. He is back to back with me though. At least ive got the midwife on Monday. Maybe she can let me know if I'm progressing or not.

A bitten bladder doesn't sound nice at all Beth! X

Oh so exciting!

Hope it's moving in the right direction for you Lex! Xx

Thanks Miss! Every 10 minutes at the moment lasting about 50 seconds. Was every 6-7 mins the other night lasting only about 30 seconds at times then died off during the night. Who knows!! Dont think im meant to understand my own body. Wish we were more in tune with each other!! Lol

Lol aww bless ya! Have you tried brewing up some seriously strong RLT? I read that when you start drinking as much strongly brewed RLT can help things along - worth a try if you got some!!!

Leave it to really brew and then warm it back up and drink as much as you can as hot as poss. I am sure the lady recommended a pint or more but that's only 3ish mugs ain't it? Xx

Just got OH to make me a strong one and I've finished that now. On my birthing ball now see if I can get things moving. Xx

Midnight? You are not allowed it??

Go Lex, get bouncing lol xx

yeah because it can cause you to bleed more after labour and because im already at risk of pph because she is my 5th i cant take it :(

everytime i see some1 post about birthing balls it makes me giggle my MIL thought id bought a space hopper and was horrified lol it did nothing but start false contractions on me last time so wont be using 1 this time

Oh...that's crap - it's actually a nice tea too!

No ball for you then! Looks like walking the dogs is your only option if your Springer is like my 2 you can walk them 5 mile get back home take your shoes off and they are ready to go again lol xx

Amanda, my hope for you is that bubb comes when hubby is up there with you! Bet it'll all work out just right for you.Xxx

Yes he'll be up for 2 weeks from Fri so just have this week to get through :) He has now officially banned us from DTD incase it brings on labour, lol...what a meanie! All my aches and pains from yesterday have gone I think and I feel fine today...even slept pretty well which is rarity for me!

Well Jaiden better get a move on if he is to come by my prediction of the end of this weekend!! xxx

Oh...that's crap - it's actually a nice tea too!

No ball for you then! Looks like walking the dogs is your only option if your Springer is like my 2 you can walk them 5 mile get back home take your shoes off and they are ready to go again lol xx

yep he has bundles of energy and he refuses to poo whilst on a walk so we have to come home and let him out so he can do his business weird 1 my dog lol

Lol ours don't poo if they are kept on the lead but if they are off they go wild lol funny to watch OH running round the field picking up after them lol

he just refuses point blank to do his business anywhere but in his garden lol i was paint the shed today and he was bouncing round me like an idiot i had to gaurd the paint to stop him licking it up haha doofus dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back