Woooo Hooooo!!!!

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Nothing exciting but I'm 37 weeks today!!!! Which means whenever I do start contracting for real, I don't have to rush my arse to the hospital now!!

Come on baby, Mummy's been ready for an while but it's safe to come out now!!!

Xxx

I couldn't wait before!!! I so feel a little more relaxed now tho in all honesty. Xxx

Woooooooo hoooooo bring it on now x x x

I thought you were in labour for a minute there until I clicked into the thread lol x

My Sil went to see.a medium last.night.told them that my dh and me.would have big news in three weeks. So I'm going over due now I guess lol. X x

My Sil went to see.a medium last.night.told them that my dh and me.would have big news in three weeks. So I'm going over due now I guess lol. X x

That stinks! Wish someone from my family would go see a medium and get a message for me of when this little one is coming!! All my family steer well clear of um tho!! X

Oooh I'm going to see one on the 3rd of may! I'm skeptical though and I've never been to one before.

The lady I went to before also told me.he would be.late but.also said he.could come early??
So I feel I am gonna still be here for awhile lol.... x x

ive seen a few some really good and some really bad

The lady I went to before also told me.he would be.late but.also said he.could come early??
So I feel I am gonna still be here for awhile lol.... x x

its ok im going to be here longer so you can keep me company :)

Thanks hun you may have to keep me sane lol. This one seemed pretty good too as I wasn't there and she knew what my dh did for a living....
X x

Pinky go with a open mind but dont read to much into it x x

She'll be keeping us both company at this rate! I feel like everyone in Tri 3's kids will be going to college by the time I birth mine!!!

Well midnight has already said she's gonna go early and queue jump me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back