woooo hooooo hello tri2!!

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi ladies :wave:

OK so i'm slightly excitable today, i CANNOT believe i have reached tri 2!! its the best feeling ever!

i know a good few of you in here already :lol: but for those of you who have been fortunate enough to avoid me for the past year, i'm pos (please call me pos as i know positivity is a pain to type - bad decision on joining! :oooo: )

anyhoo, im 28 years old and this is my first baby (1 mmc years ago) i'm from london and work as a HR officer :nap:

can't wait to meet everyone and hopefully will relax more now as everyone keeps telling me i am now officially allowed to! :dance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my word - how quickly did that come around?!

Enjoy Tri2, it's very nice - lots more energy and a nice preggo glow :)

x

Yaaaaaaay the Pos is here :yay:
How you feeling? It's ace in Tri 2 - way more chillified :D
xx

Hi Pos, welcome to tri 2, def more relaxed in here!

Hey Pos! Congratulations on the big move to Tri2!!! xxx

Congrats on reaching Tri2 i think you'll like it over here, as one of the other ladies said, its more relaxed!

:)

Welcome over here! Glad to see you again!!

Congratulations on reaching tri-2 hunny, its lovely to see you here :) Cant believe how quick its gone for you, only seems like a couple of weeks ago you got your bfp x x

YIPPPEEEEEE!!!! welcome to tri 2 Pos!!!! xxx

Hi pos, welcome to tri 2 its lovely in here all the best bits of pregnancy lol!!!! :-D

ah thanks ladies!!

jen and M2A - it has gone really fast! can't believe it!!

binzy - good to see u too :)

xx

Hey positivity! wow time has gone so fast! Great to see you here - Tri 2 is fab :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back