my turn tomorrow!!

cleocat

Reaction score
:shock: induction day :shock: the light at the end of a very long tunnel, so excited and yet so scared too :oops:

I have to call at 8am to see what time they want me in, as its medical there will def be a bed for me. so its just a case of when.

she turned yesterday to lie on my other side making my kidney very painful as the pressure was taken off it, :pray: she turns back to my left side today.

my last baby 12 years ago, labour only lasted 1 hour 40 mins so I guess speed is out of the question this time :lol: i have had 3 natural births so this is all new to me and I know I wont be home straight away either, my biggest worry is being transfered straight away to the hospital which will deal with my kidney stones and being parted from bubs so soon :cry: the only good thing as that once she is here I can for the first time in over 3 months be actually sorted properly myself :cheer: also have to get my pile operation too :puke: and seeing as I have them already, labour is going to be real fun.

hope everyone keeps safe and healthy, next time I get on hopefully I'll be a pain free happy mum :pray:

good luck for the induction tomorrow, hun!!! Hopefully it will be an end to your suffering!! Do you have to have anymore ops afterwards?

poppy160 said:
good luck for the induction tomorrow, hun!!! Hopefully it will be an end to your suffering!! Do you have to have anymore ops afterwards?

cheers :D yes unfortunatly I have 2 stones to be lazered one is 10mm the other 4mm, but the 10mm is lodged in my kidney :doh: so once bubs is here will need to be delt with asap as the pain will bounce back , I also have to have my piles removed too :puke: and that will be done as soon as they go down as the wound would be huge to heal if they are removed at their worst :( i am currently taking 32 tablets a day plus lactulose and using anusol and thrush cream :shock: gawd what it takes to become a mum :lol:

good luck its induction time for me tomorrow 2!!! were u induced early with your other children? if yes how long did it take

Good luck - hope the surgery goes well too :hug:

Good luck with EVERYTHING! I hope everything goes smoothly so you can be back on your feet cuddling your LO soon! :hug:

good luck hun, will be thinking of you.

Hope your ops go smoothly too

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27