the end

nicola0531

Reaction score
the end is nigh just been to the hospital for my anti d jag and they have booked me in for my c section 1st Feb they started asking about my partner and I had to explain that we are no longer together because he was violent and that I have an interdict against him so I sat and cried like an idiot think it was also because I am having my baby in just over 3 weeks defo and REALITY has struck cant wait to see my baby but when you find out when you are actually going to see him its scary. :shock:

Hey Hun,
You are in a similar situation to what I was......no violence just mental.

I got an elective section too, feel free to PM me

xxx

Its just really scary scared about section and all the after contractions and also how I cope with 3 kids on my own sure things will be fine just a pregnancy wobble I think

at least you can plan better now you have a date, i dont envy you on your own with 3 kids but anything is better than being with a violent partner :hug:

my boys are 6 and 4 and come august both will be at school just hoping they help me I am sure they will so excited about having a new brother

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww hun thats great news u no wen ur going 2 see him.. all this waiting around 4 twinges and stuff sounds like madness lol

if I get any twinges or my waters go I have to go for emergency section before this date

Nicola I have 2 boys who are 6 and 4 next month. I am expecting another boy too.....spooky :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back