Confused.

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Hey there, Just a few questions as im really confused at the moment.
I've been TTC for past 3 months ish and last month i thought i was pregnant but i wasn't and i even made myself belive that i had all the symptoms.. So this month i've not been trying to get my hopes up and just concentrating on christmas and work and that.
So to be honest i've not really thought about it so much this month.
And AF was due yesterday, Got all the usualy symptoms that she's coming. But no period.. and stil not now. Until about 4pm today i was in work and it felt like i'd come on so i went to the loo and there was practicly nothing there, the tinniest bit of brownish blood when i wiped. And since then i havnt even needed to wear a sanitry towel or anything its just like the size of a 2p in my underwear and a tiny spot more. Usualy when AF arrives, the first day i am really heavy, I deffinatly have never noticed a very very small amount of bleeding before my period. So now am thinking, Is it AF or could it be implantation bleeding?
Any answers will help me thanks.

Hi

Are you regular on your cycles?? I had spotting just like you before i got a BFP. Have you done a test??

Sarah

Hi, yeah my periods are every 24 days. And it still feels like Af is going to arrive but not as much as it usualy does and still nothing new, not when i wipe either. Af is regular yeah, No i havnt done a test yet because last month i did alot of tests and were all BFN, so i dont want to test to early if this is implantation bleeding?

Hi

Sounds good so far hun. If you go to Asda you can get really cheap tests. I think they are two in a pack for £6.

I would zip to Asda and do one tomorrow and one ever other day if you know your cycle in regular. Worth £6.

I was so convinced my AF was going to arrive to bought about 6 packs so if you do get a BFP i am sure you will end up doing the same too....

Any other symptoms. I got very emotional when listening to the news :think:

SARAH

I thought i had loads of symptoms last month Lol.
But this month, like a very mild cramping, Not enough to hurt kinda thing, just like abit of discomfort. And some backache. Also been having alot of wind Lol sorry! Bit around my nipple seems wider not sure if thats a symptom i cant tell if its darker because im not one too look at my nipples everyday lol!
Oh yeah i just rememberd, This month i did have some magic medicine from asda! 81p one. But i only took it few days then just kept on forgetting so i havnt had it since, dont think that did anything tho. But i cant really say.

I hope you do get a BFP. I would just get some cheap tests. I could nver wait. At least do one and then wait a few days?

SARAH

Well if AF doesnt arrive by tomorrow i will go out to asda and buy a test, Put my mind at ease, But if it is a implantation bleed then surely it is too early to test now?

I had the same as you and i got a BFP. My midwife said something about the body clearing out old blood....not really sure but nothing new :?

Well i just had bit more bleeding but quite light in colour pink ish but with a hint of red kinda thing. Am not sure if i am going to come on now. But i sure hope i dont!!
Did you have this too? I always think the worst, i long for that BFP!! Lol

Sounds similar to what I've had this week and now my temps are on the up again Tested today and BFN but can take about a week AFTER implantation to start getting the right amount of hormones so I'm now on the 48 hour testing thing :lol:

hiya I had loads of brownish discharge last week was due on yesterday and all week had the feeling that I was going to come on so I did a test yesterday morning and was a +

Best of luck to you hun :pray:

hiya I had loads of brownish discharge last week was due on yesterday and all week had the feeling that I was going to come on so I did a test yesterday morning and was a +

Best of luck to you hun :pray:

I havnt done a test yet no, I dont know wheither to. I thought AF came yesterday, but iv hardly had any cramping at all. Its alot alot lighter than usualy i usualy go through loads of tampax n iv gone through about 3. Also today was in work n looked in mirror n had red blotches on my face, wich i have no idea what that was, it coulda been somethin to do with what i ate but i only ate chips lol! my friend said it could if i was pregnant that it could be hormone changes in my body, but im not convinced and i havnt heard of anyone getting this.
Any answers?

Hi
Dont know. :? Spots could be sign of pg. Have you been stressed??

Hows it today.

Sarah

hi there id thought id post a follow up of my situation. When af arrived it was very very light and only lasted about 2 n half days. since then iv been feelin very flustered, more wet than usualy (sorry TMI) And i still have back ache and have abit of a tickly cough now and when i cough i seem to nearly be sick. Feeling very nausiated too. Am not sure what to think of this though.
any help please? i aint tested yet. has anyone gone through the same and has actualy found out they were pregnant?

Hi

The doc told me if your af is late, or irregular that its always a possibility , since im guessng your af usually aint that short ide maybe test in a few days.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back