Weird AF

BUGGY82

Reaction score
Not posted a thread for a while but I've been trying to keep up with whats going on with all you ladies and replying when I can.

So heres my query of the month..... I've started (last 4 month) getting a small amount of bleeding a few days before AF arrives with all the usual delights. Does anyone else have this?

When it first happened I got excited and thought it was going to be implantation bleeding but I guess its not as its happened quite a few times now, but didn't when I first came off the pill. It's confusing me if I'm honest cause do you count that as first day of your AF? I haven't been as it's only been a small amount.

I've been having acupuncture this month to see if he can help me on my way in TTC as I'm now in my 12th cycle :( It's off to the doctors for me next month if still no BFP :wall2:

I've never had a period like that, but i didn't want to not answer at all.

I don't suppose it's much help, but if it was me i'd count it as the start of my period because it implies that your progesterone levels have started to fall and once they start falling they shouldn't rise again unless ovulation occurs.

If you have abnormal periods at all, then i'd really be using OPKs too just to try and keep track of things.

It's a good idea to go to the doctors, but i'll have my fingers crossed you get your BFP :)

I've had that a couple of times, usually a couple of really light spotty days, then it gets really heavy. Then again, for as long as i can remember, the wicked witch has been throwing all sorts of tricks my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back