Wooden vs plastic play kitchen?

ZMD

Reaction score
We really want to get tegan a play kitchen as she's got a small one at mums and loves it. It'll be for her birthday but want to start looking now.

Iwe're willing to spend about £100 if its going too last, I love the look of the wooden ones but are they really worth the extra money?

Any advice/recommendations would be great xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Bump anyone?

Well i didnt spend anywhere near £100 but they've got a lovely one in ikea that I've got for £40. Its just a simple wooden one but looks like it will last. I personally prefer the wooden but i prefer wooden toys as well so i guess i would lol.

I saw the ikea one on there website, wish I lived closer to one! I also love wooden toys.
Ive convinced OH we need a wooden one now just to find one that isn't too expensive! x
Ps thanks for replying xx

Early learning center do a nice wooden one too. It is a but expensive but I can't remember how much. It really was nice though!

Early learning center do a nice wooden one too. It is a but expensive but I can't remember how much. It really was nice though!

forgot about the ELC will look on there website x

We had some good wooden play furnature for my son. The good thing about it is if they scribble on it or damage it in any small way you can just sand it and varnish it and it's good as new, can't do that with plastic once it's damaged it's damaged which also makes it harder to sell when you're done with it.

I love wood toys but haven't got many have a look on Facebook as there's a few on there that have wooden toys if I see one I'll pm you the name!

I love wood toys but haven't got many have a look on Facebook as there's a few on there that have wooden toys if I see one I'll pm you the name!

Please do hun, that would be great xx

I love the wooden toys so much however i will say that in m experience the plastic ones are longer lasting and also cleanable (which i think is important) not only from snot, germs, poo and wee but also paint, crayon etc which kids tend to leave in their trail! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back