cherri22

lisa282

Reaction score
Has anyone had a prediction from cherri22? I intended to get one before I fell pregnant to see what she predicted but by the time I thought about it, I was already pregnant. So I still got it, wondering what she would predict for my baby. Now, I want to be clear that this is only for fun, and I certainly do NOT take it too seriously, but curious as to how accurate she will be. So just wondering if anyone else has had one done? Here's what she said for my baby:

Hi Lisa

Thanks again so much for being patient with me while i got back to your reading. As mentioned, seeing this pregnancy to be a BOY!

When it comes to your son, woudl tell you that i see him as someone who has good sense of direction and determination in life. Someone who sets his self up with goals he wants to accomplisha nd if something is not working out as he has planned, hes always got a "plan b"

I think tha tyou will find that he is always very accountable for everything he does. If he has made a mistake, he is the frist one to admit it and try and fix it so that it does not affect anyone else. I think tha tyou will find thiat he is someone who easily is able to sit down and work through something rather than just taking the first solution that comes to mind that might or might not work. Hes a bit of a perfectionalist, someone who knows how important it is to spend that just extra second fine tuning an idea to ensure that its going to work.

I see your son really enjoying playing the piano, prefers the "electric keyboard' over it through to add more music and sounds. Loves to make up his own music and has a good time with it. Hes someone who I woudl say is awlays fairly easy going and really a joy to have around. Hes more of a "homebody" feels more comfortable in places that are familiar to him. hes someone who seems to make friend really easily but will often invite them over to his house to hang out rather than just going to some place and "hanging"

he also likes to play pool.

When it comes to career paths, I see him linked to "security" and linked to wroking for banks in general. Always working on ways to improve security/alarms and really dealing with how money is moved from bank to bank.. almost like a consultant..etc

When it comes to marriage i Se ehim closer toi 26, they wil have one girl and one boy of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

She has said some lovely things about the character but I'm kinda hoping she is wrong about it being a boy! I will be happy either way but still really hoping for a girl! x

Hi,

Just wondering how/where you get these predications from. Wouldn't mind having one done myself. Also how much are they? xx

Hi, you can get a prediction by going directly to the site and follow the instructions. Depending which prediction you choose, they are different prices. I went for the prediction by pass which is 8 Canadian Dollars, worked out about £4.50 when I checked my paypal account. The actual prediction came via email about 3 weeks later. Good luck, hope she tells you what you want to hear! x

http://cheri22.com/Payment.html

I had one done earlier last year. She said I would either get pregnant in July that year or be due in July next year (now this year) and that I would be having a boy. Im due 7th July and im having a baby boy so she was right for me :cheer:

I got one too, she told me baby is a BOY and the character thigns were a mixture of me and his dad.
She also told me that it wont work with the babies father and she saw us spliting up around a number 6, he wasnt happy about this prediction but every reason she gave for it not working was SOOO true!!!

Ooh those stories are a bit spooky. I know she has got quite a good track record of predictions but also know of some that are way off the mark. I'm kinda hoping mine is a mixture of the 2 - want the personality to be true, just on a girl and not a boy!! hehe x

it says about free ones? does anyone know about those? i'd love to get one to see if the baby is going to be ok. i know she cant tell for definate, but i'd love to be able to find out and not be worrying so much etc. i'd buy one but we have no extra money at all right now as we're saving for a2d scan

Yeah you can get free ones but from what I understand there is a huge waiting list of about 10-11 months. She works on the paid for stuff first and then does the odd free one when she's got time so never really gets down the pile if you know what I mean. One of my friends asked for a free one last July and still hasn't had a reply yet, so I would guess that you won't get your prediction before you get your babies. Sorry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back