Woo hoo now considered full term

Miracle babe

Reaction score
Wey hey I'm 37 weeks today and finally baby is considered DONE! Now I'm just waiting for the uterus timer to go PING!

Come on fella make an early entrance.......you know you want to :D

YAYYYY!!! :cheer:

I can't wait to be 37 from, from then on im gonna try anything and everything to get her out lol!

That's great Miracle babe, I'm sending positive thoughts that you will have a great labour this time x

skatty said:
That's great Miracle babe, I'm sending positive thoughts that you will have a great labour this time x

That means a lot Skatty, thank you :hug:

woohoo!!!! :cheer:

could be anytime now then

Miricle Babe, I could be twised and nasty as I'm STILL waiting for this timer to go PING (or anything for that matter), so until I go PING everyone else has to stay on hold..... :evil: . No, in all seriousness hope your LO one comes sooner than later, what's the point of having a due date when it comes and goes by with no baby!!!!!!!
Good luck to you hun!!!! You may as well start on the curries, rasberry leaf tabs, pineapple, 'cuddles', hikes whatever you can get as I've given up!!!! Maybe should have started earlier :roll:

Awww poor you hun, I remember being 11 days late with dd and it was such a killer. Doesn't bode well for me going early being overdue last time but one can only hope. I've just cut up and eaten a fresh pineapple and have put the hubby on standby for cuddles later :wink:
Look at it this way you are bound to have yours before me hun whatever happens. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back