Wonky bump

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Anyone else carrying on one side? Albert is still head down and laying on my right side, I know this because his feet are kicking my ribs to bits on that side and he likes sticking his bum out next to my belly button for a rub. The left side of my bump is softer and when I lay on my left I can feel his outline with my hand. I've got a feeling I'm going to be told I've not got much water cos you can literally feel him and he seems very close to the skin i.e. you can see his movements and my bump is constantly squirming.

I love his bum sticking out though :D

Haha yes i hear ya! No idea how my little boy is laying right now but my bump is a very funny shape at the moment. Think is bum/torso must be all on my right side cos there's a massive sticky out bit then hardly anything on my left hand side! I was sat at my grandparents yesterday and bump was fully squirming too, they could see it. Such an odd feeling, don't think i'll ever get used to it!

Pleased to see you back BabyBrain :) xxx

Yeah mine is the same!! i am def having a massive baby coz I can tell where everything is! Constantly sticking his bum out and kicking me in the ribs! x

I get movement very high up as well, and a wonky bump sometimes.

No idea which part of baby it is though!

I have the squirming too...

I was thinking the other day that perhaps I don't have much water either as sometimes you can actually see his outline, like I've just shoved a baby up my jumper!! Bump all to the right but he's still laying transverse, so his little bum sticks out in the middle, but she he stretches I get a big round head poking a couple of inches out of my side!

I'm the same, baby lying on right hadn side and often get a bum sticking out, its very strange! xx

AJ has been on the right with his butt sticking out by my belly button for a few weeks then last night me and the OH actually watched him move his butt to the left it was hysterical. Thats why I think I am in more pain today cos he has moved. lol

My big girl lays & sits down the left always has. Bum squirms and poking out does my head in as it hurts so bad xx

sounds exactly like kayla, shes all on my right with her little bum sticking out in the middle n the left feels empty , shes veryboneyn her little knee hurt when she pokes it out

all babies lie to one side...hopefully anyway...cos its the best position for labour....they lie with their back down one side and their head down kind of facing your side..if that makes sense...

so with boo boo its back is down my left hand side with little bum up in the air and its head in my pelvis facinf towards my right hand side...

so you will feel big squirms where their backs and bum are.......and then arms and knees and feet on your opposite side, so i get all these nudges and kicks on my right hand side and then little hands down in my groin too :D

they enter the pelvis side on like this and then right at th last minute going down the birth canal they do a corkscrew type movement as they come out and end up head facing your bum....hopefully...and not head towrads your foof...!!!

does that make sense? xx

Perfect sense fanx hun. Am dreading back to back, my nephew turned that way in labour and he got stuck, tore my sister to bits :( xxxxxxxx

yep..i have 2 friends both just recently given birth....both back to back babies...both needed forceps....

im all for the front to front births...lol xx

I've put on my birth plan that I want to be on all fours which should help to stop him flipping round with any luck. Just hope I don't have bad wind lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back