Chiropractor appt

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Got to go and see him in a bit to see if I have spd :(. GP wouldn't confirm it cos of damage to my back in the past and he said he couldn't tell if it's that causing the pain. Still feel like I've been kicked up the bum after going horse riding lol, and walking very funny indeed. I think I need a bunjee strap to hold my knees shut.

Bump has got a lot bigger over the weekend and is now a bit wonky thanks to someone's bum sticking out the side :D

Wish me luck I'm spd free xxxxxxxx

awwwwwwww. my OH said last night that its shocking how much bigger my bump has got in the last week! and i have pains in my foof now which are annoying but i know theres no real point in complaining as theres nothing that can be done lol. roll on march!

Sorry love, I kinda guessed you would have it :(

What's important though is has he done anything to help you manage it? Mine has been ok for the past few days and the pain is not in my back anymore so I am hopeful that it can be managed if you take it easy and follow the instructions etc

Aww no i have it too, You just have to take it easy and i found the ball helps a lot when im uncomfy. xx

He gave me an exercise to do when it gets really bad, but I need my OH to hold me feet lol so if it's killing me during the day I have to wait for him to come home. I feel more stable after getting cracked about although I think Bertie is upset cos he hasn't moved much since :(. Got to see him again next week for more treatment and let my consultant and mw know on Monday.

He has a 3 year old and a 1 month old son so he is very sympathetic xxxxxxxxx

Things we go through ay!!! Glad the chiro seems to help you and give some relief at least x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back