• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sometimes the NHS just surprise you!!

chezzabell

Reaction score
Last night we had to take Alastair to the out of hour's Doc, who happened to be a very nice lasy, who was lovely with Alastair, and we came away feeling happy with everything she said, and the advice she give. So went home put Alastair to bed etc (by the way this was about 8:30pm).

So Alastair woke up at 11:15pm still very ill, so I was giving him some comfort and calpol, when the phone rang, on the phone was the Doctor from the out of hours, ringing up to check how Alastair was before she went off her shift :shock: I just cant belive it, how nice was that, and as it happened we had to take him back in, but it makes me think if she had not of rang!!! Awww what a lovely doctor, if only they were all like her.

She said to me sometimes patients play on my mind, and I could not stop thinking of Alastair :D :D What a lovely Doctor.

Awww that was very nice.

How is Alastair today? Hope its nothing too serious :hug: :hug:

She said to me sometimes patients play on my mind, and I could not stop thinking of Alastair

aww thats lovely :D

aww thats lovely, wish all doctors were like that
hope He's ok now? :hug:

Kelly G said:
Awww that was very nice.

How is Alastair today? Hope its nothing too serious :hug: :hug:

Alastair has some stomach problems, he is stil the same today thanks for asking, he is fast asleep at the min. His temp is 38.5 :(

that was realy nice of her, hope he is feeling better again soon hun :hug: :hug:

WOW
DOCs can be caring
thats so nice of her :D
Hope you Alastair feels better soon

We hear so many stories pf nasty docs and midwifes that its good to know that there are ones that dont just treat us as their job. Im sure there are many many great docs out there but some just dont have fab people skills.

I hope wee Allistair is better soon,

Laura x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back