Women with slight variations to cycle (not irregular periods)

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Anyone else have a slight variation of cycle length?

I am not talking about a huge variation just a few days. I range between 28-31 days.

I am only new to using OPK's but wonder if a slight difference in your cycle means your ov date and luteal phase can be different each month?

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
ye im like you im 28 to 32.
in novemeber it was 34, i really had my hopes tht month.
ye i pressume that ur ov date would slightly change each month
xx

i vary a bit more than that - 29-40 days. my ovulation moves but my luteal phase is much the same (13 or 14 days) every month. I've read that that's the same for most people.

I use CM and temps to monitor my cycle, with ovulation tests some months

I read that the LP stays the same (so if your cycle is longer it just means you Ov later?)

Will see what occurs this month I guess?

xxxxxxx

Hiya nat - yes apparently that's true - the LP stays roughly the same, but it's the ov whcih varies, which account for variations in cycle length - I think your cycle sounds quite normal :) xxx

In the months I was ttc, I varied from 30-32 days, but on months before that I would sometimes go from 28 to 34 days on occasion. I usually ov'd on CD18, so 14 days before AF I guess, once I ov'd on CD 17, but I had so many CPs and MCs that I didn't really know what my luteal phase really was. I guess that's not really helpful!!

I've also read that your luteal phase tends to stay the same, even if your cycles vary in length xx

My cycles range from 29-30 days with the odd one at 31 and it's always OV day that changes. As been mentioned your LP doesn't change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back