Woman in black!!!!!

keljordan

Reaction score
Has anyone seen it?? I went last night and I've never jumped so much in my life, i was papping myself and I don't scare easy!! :/ holy shit if there are any girls out there wanting to bring on early labour I recommend you go see it LOL :)

Yes i went to see it a week ago and i absoloutly shat my pants!The palms of my hands and the soles of my feet were so sweaty aftrr the first half an hour!Deffo not a 12a i dont think xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I went to see it last week! It was so good, terrifying though. Haha! I went to see it when it was in the theatre as well, I think that was worse cause it wasn't even behind a screen :(.

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I went to see it 2 weeks. Was very jumpy, and I was glad I wasn't goin to bed alone lol. But the ending sucked ass.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I seen it a few weeks ago and actually sat in my car when i drove home waiting for my oh to come home (thankfully he was only 10 mins behind me). And I agree - the ending was poo :( xxxx

Yeah the ending was predictable and pooh but.... Oooooh it made me bloody jump lol and I get a little thrill from it ha ha :) x 10 out of 10 for scariness!! :) there was a girl down at the bottom row who I swear was crying !!! Lol x

Deffo go and see it cos its ace xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

i want to see this and safe house xx

Safe house is amazing! Go see it asap! X

iv got a 2 for 1 coupon so might go at the weekend.
the trailer looks good
xx

Haven't seen the film version but saw it at the theatre twice. I papped my pants and it was all I could think about for weeks after. The stage version is excellent. There are only 3 actors in the whole thing and one of them...the woman in black, isn't even credited in the programme...just to make you feel like you were seeing a real ghost! I've got shivers as I type this!

Haven't seen the film version but saw it at the theatre twice. I papped my pants and it was all I could think about for weeks after. The stage version is excellent. There are only 3 actors in the whole thing and one of them...the woman in black, isn't even credited in the programme...just to make you feel like you were seeing a real ghost! I've got shivers as I type this!

I loved the play! I don't get scared at horrors but that was freaky!

I went to see it 2 weeks. Was very jumpy, and I was glad I wasn't goin to bed alone lol. But the ending sucked ass.

^ wss!

If you get the chance to see it at the theatre go! It's so much better!

I must admit I really wasn't too fussed for this movie but I watched it the other week anyway and I was pleasantly surprised. It's actually pretty good! Didn't scare me in the slightest mind, but it's a pretty good psychological thriller, even if it is meant to be classed as a horror.

I saw this at the theatre, now even the trailer for the movie scared me harry potter or no harry potter. I will see if I can talk OH to sitting through it with me.

(Bit late!!) :) but i went to see it a few months ago and i jumped out of my skin, its a really dark film but Daniel Radcliffe having a son in the film really turned me on (TMI?) :shock: AYEE!!!! blame the hormones :p. I think even LO was scared because he was moving around alot during the film. xD.

I saw this in the west end a few years ago and nearly peed in my pants! Not sure I'm brave enough to see it again at the cinema!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back