Is this normal?

ZoeM

Reaction score
Hi :cheer: - this might be too much info but I have been having a pinkish discharge on and off for a few week now. I have also had small brown clots appearing - this must be old blood. I am 11wks 2days preg. Should I worry at all?

Also, I haven't had the remotest bit of morning sickness, but I have got one hell of a bloated stomach!! :shock: I actually look like I'm about 4 months preg!! I have also had loosish bowel movements ever since I got preg. :oops: Is anyone else suffering from this? I thought you were supposed to get constipated??!!

In fact, if it wasn't for my big boobs - I'd think I wasn't really preg!! Never mind. I have my scan next Wed.

Zo

Hi

the amount of CM (cerivcal mucus) is meant to increase, as mine has dramatically, and sometimes mine is a bit pinkish and sometimes has lumpy bits which I guess could be clots (tmi :oops: :oops: )

Know what you mean about bowel movements too - I seem to go from one extreme to the other at the minute -either solid as a rock and no movement for days or I go about 4 times a day! way TMI now...... but you did ask! :rotfl: :oops:

it sounds like others i have heard on here but worth getting it checked out to be on the safe side

Hi Zoe,

I've had loose bowel movements too :oops: ever since I got pregnant to be honest. I don't think the Pregnacare tablets help much either! :wall: Although I'm still taking them.

The little spotting you mentioned doesn't sound to serious but it's always best to get checked out if you are worried. Pop along to your GP or GP's nurse and have a word. I'm sure they'll put your mind at rest.

:hug:
Sabrina
x

hi i've had this twice since i've been pregnant.. but is was just pinkish discharge no clots... i think nit was around the same time as you 11 weeks

the 1st it happened i didn't get it checked out but asked my doc and he said it's nothing but get it checked out...

got it checked out but they said it there is no pain and blood your fine...

then it happened again.. had a scan and baby as fine

she said it happens sometimes...

but get it checked out anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111