Anyone worried?

ZoeM

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit worried about what's going to happen when I come back to work a year after I have my baby.

We have a new boss, and I'm scared that she won't let me come back to work four days a week.

Zo

Hi Zo,

I was just talking about this on another thread - I definitely don't want to work full time after maternity leave but the nature of my current job means they may not have me part time and I don't think I could do the job justice as it involves a lot of travel abroad. I'm going to look into other part time and home work options nearer the time

I'm not sure what the laws are on letting you work part time when you go back but I think you're allowed to ease yourself back in part time to begin with

you should be allowed to work whatever hours you want. i used to work 30+ hours a week and when i went back i only worked weekends. As long as you let them know before hand there shouldnt be a problem.

i can work what ever days and hours i want here. But i am worried about coming back after having so much time off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back