Feeling sad today

kanga86

Reaction score
Today has been a hard day for me. My mum passed away 7 years ago today, the day before my 18th birthday! Today all I can think about is now that I'm pregnant, is that I can never get any pregnancy advice from her and that my little peanut is without a grandma. :cry:

I don't know if its the hormones making it worse, but I am feeling so sorry for myself and just wish things were so different. I just really want my mum, sad for a 25 year old to say ( well tomorrow anyway) :cry: xxx

Ahhh, my thoughts are with you. I feel so incredibly fortunate that Samuel still has all his grandparents to spoil him.

Sorry to hear you are feeling sad, its perfectly natural.

Awwwww hun, its totally understandable. There's no-one quite like your own Mum. Loads of hugs.

I just really want my mum, sad for a 25 year old to say ( well tomorrow anyway) :cry: xxx

You are never too old to want your mum hunni xxx
Mine lives in Ireland so I dont get to see them that much but even when Im sick and lying on the couch or in bed, I just want my mum to be with me to make it all better!... and Im 31!

I agree ^^^^^^
Never too old to need your mum, ever.
Thinking of you hun, lots of love to you :hug: :hug: xxxx

im 35 and i am poorly and still want my mum....so dont you feel bad for being upset.....totally understandable xxxx

so sorry you are upset, i can't bear to think how hard it must be for you. have a good cry hunny, i'm sure she is looking over from somewhere and will get to see ur little one too xxx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry for you.

I want my mum every day and I'm 37. Its totally natural.

I believe your mum is still with you and already feeling proud that you're gonna be a mummy.

Take care. Big hugs and happy birthday for tomorrow.
x x x

aww sorry hun must be so hard at times. must be difficult for you xxx

I'm sorry hun, it must be incredibly hard to lose your Mum, especially at such a young age. I'm sure she's very proud of you and will be watching over you during your pregnancy :hug:

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

xxxx

Happy birthday Hun and hope today is an easier day. Xxxx

Happy birthday! Hope you get spoiled rotten today!
Regarding your post yesterday, it's completely understandable! I don't think such a big loss ever really goes away, you learn to cope with it but pain is always there and obviously on days like yesterday you are going to feel it more! I'm sure your mum is still with you in sone way though and is looking out for you and your little peanut! Xx

I think it is perfectly ok for a woman (or man) of any age to miss their mum... And that it affects you now especially is totally understandable. I am so sorry for your loss and hope that you get through these days all right. Your baby may not have a grandma, but he or she will have a wonderful mum!! :hugs:

Thank u all for ur lovely messages, got tears in my eyes as I read them. My OH is off work today so we can do something together which should be great. xx

Oh that's really lovely, have some quality time the two of you and enjoy it. Xx

That sounds good, hope he spoils you rotten!

I have had a lovely birthday, decided to have a laid back type of day due to feeling a bit rough now and then mainly light headed now. So we went to the cinema to watch a couple of films on orange wednesday's 2 for 1!! We watched Pirates of the Caribbean and X-men: first class. X-men was amazing but then I love films like that. I really want to watch the other X-men films now!!

I also got an Ipad brought for me from the OH!! He saved up the money to get me one as I've wanted one for ages!! I love him so much today :love:

Thank you so much for all the kind messages I've had from all u lovely lovely ladies, I appreciate it so much :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back