Wishing the week away

Shell99

Reaction score
Morning ladies

Although I've had two early scans, we have our actual 12 week scan a week today! It can't come quick enough C'MON!! Lol

Obviously I want the scan to see our little bean and to further confirm all is ok in there...... But so far we have both only told one person each (our best friends) and the scan is the point whereby we are planning to tell,

The scans on 7th and we're planning to tell my daughter (she's 8) on the Friday 9th and my family on sat morning 10th :) ill feel so much more relieved once everybody knows n it'll help me get excited about it all.

Morning sickness permitting- we are driving from London to Swansea on the Monday (12th) to visit my sister and children for the week so ill be able to tell her face-to-face too! I've just gotta keep my DD off the phone to my niece for those cpl of days between telling her and travelling :))

Last edited:
So exciting telling people! I wouldn't be eligible for an early scan on the NHS so I've booked a private one for next Wednesday! So excited and hoping to see things clearly!

I bet your little one will be super excited! We're not planning to tell our girl until much later on but she's a lot younger than yours!

We only had the early scans due to bleeding but all was fine :)

I wanted to wait to tell my daughter until the 20 week mark as its a long time for a child to have to wait IMO. But we are traveling (I'm the driver) long distance and staying with family n being sick etc they'll guess. I want to tell my daughter before anybody else so I can guarantee she'll not hear it second hand and have the opportunity to ask us any questions etc

Your early scan will be on same day as my scan then!! Good luck! We'll have to keep each other posted :)

Tell me about it!

Mines a week tomorrow and this next week best hurry up!!

My private 12 week scan is a week on Saturday-Ages away!! I've also has 2 early scans but absolutely dying for this one. All going well I will be 12+3. Good luck everyone :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back