Had my 12 week scan - Updated with pic (post 18)

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Well this morning I had my 12 week scan and it was amazing :) The lady was great and took us through the body parts and the baby was waving and kicking away. They even kept looking at the screen so we have one photo of their face. My dates are bang on and we've loved being able to tell people the good news today :)

I'll upload some piccies this eve xxx

Last edited:
:yay: thats fantastic news, must have been a real blessing to see your LO. So pleased it went well x

wow taffy that's great news :) For some reason I thought ur scan was tomorrow, ah well so pleased to hear all is well xx

Brilliant news, must be such a relief to be able to tell people!! xx

Congratulations! That's great news x

Congratulations it is a wonderful feeling seeing them for the first time! :) xx

Ahh Taffy that's great news! Very happy for you :) x

Awww congrats! Nothing better than seeing your bubba :)

It was the most amazing feeling, I had a moment before where I got really scared but as soon as she put the scan thingy on my tummy the baby appeared. I would recommend having something sugary (I had a cup of tea with 2 sugars) before the scan as it means the baby will be active. Ours was twisting and turning and kicking it's legs. I've actually just read through my notes (was only really interested in the pics afterwards) and she has dated me as 29th June so I've gone forward a couple of days. Nearly at tri 2!! :) Will upload pics in a bit xxx

Congratulations honey. That's fantastic. It's the most amazing experience seeing them wriggling
Isn't it! I will never forget it.

I know, OH was amazed, one by how much it looked like a baby and two by how much the baby was using its arms and legs, I think he was just expecting it to be laying there. We now need to decide whether we are staying team yellow. We had said we were but now OH has seen the baby he turned round in the car on the way home and said 'I really want to know what it is'. We shall see. Can't wait until my 20 week scan - 10th Feb :) xxx

yay so glad it all went well, nothng better then seeing bubba on that screen x

Awww congrats!! Much be such a good feeling to know you can finally share the news x

I remember when I had my first scan. Seeing baby waving at us it was so cute! Your 20 week scan will be even more amazing you'll love it! Wait til you start feeling your LO wriggling inside you!

I know I can't wait to feel them kicking. I've put a pic on, sorry about the size but it either comes out tiny or huge.

I am one very proud mummy :love: xxx

Peanut.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back