Cant wait.....

bidsy

Reaction score
:)..... I have been looking on youtube at 9 week scans and upwards they are absolutely amazing, one little baby looked like it was waveing :wave: and :dance:some of them say the gender which is strange cause I didnt think they could tell this so early on. I just cannot wait for our scan I have invited my mum to come along to and she was over the moon. OH said it was ok I asked him first :lol:

Just cheered myself up this morning by watering my dog with hose pipe :lol: how random! Just thought id tell you xx

i bet the dog loved that wouldve cooled him/her down nicely my dog loves it!! im gonna have look on you tube now xx

my LO waved at me and the OH at our scan. i couldnt believe it, completly amazing x

I can't wait either, even dreamt about it last night!! Although I dreamt there were two, that would be awesome!

Oh you have made me want to go on U tube later - th,anks Bidsy, we are really close in dates actually - yayyy

Did you get a scan date through yet? lovely idea to have your mum there too , in on it right from the start X

Last edited:
No not yet jj hopefully soon I just want to know every thing is ok, we are close in dates how lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back