Had 12 week scan this morning....

mellowbird

Reaction score
hi everyone. :wave: We had our 12 week scan this marning and everything is fine. We have 1 healthy happy baby growing rapidly and my dates have been confirmed for the 10th Nov.I was one day out i said the 9th.....I am really happy now thati have seen the heartbeat and the baby moving...Cant wait for the next scan on the 29th June when i will find out what i am having.........Take care justine..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

yay :cheer: congrats!!!

I'm off for mine in an hour, just got to down a pint of water :puke:

xxx

Hi. :wave: Yes we got a pick.....will try to figure out how to get it onto here.But you will have to give me sometime.I am better at pg than pc,s...I am a complete novice at computers.....Will get back to you in time...... :lol: :hug: :hug:

Once you have the pic on your pc, create an account on photobucket.com and upload the pic onto there. Then underneath the pic there will be a few different addresses/codes, copy and paste the one that says IMG.

hi there :wave: , I could not be more delighted. :D I was worrying that it might be another multiple, :shock: but thank heavens its not.....Just means i will have to go again toget to my 10 before i stop..... :wink:

Congrats to all those that i have not psoke to and gave me there wishes. :wave: :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

scan1.jpg

Hi there :wave:
well i hope this works......This is my pic of my 12 week scan.......All looks great...... :clap: :hug: [/img]

If you go to photobucket and look into grandma photo album, you will get to see seven of the other siblings....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back