Wish this cold would do one...

nikki8092

Reaction score
Ok so i have had a constant cold for like 4 weeks and doesnt seem to be shifting. Got to the point my nose is so blocked i cant sleep on a night and its seriously peeing me off. Anyone know of any safe magical cures as i would hate to think its gonna last the next 23 weeks of my pregnancy xx

I don't know of any magical cure but I hope you feel better soon! I had a cold at 22 weeks and it was crap. People at work were moaning so I snapped at them and said at least you can take something for it! They are all mostly men might I add so it was all "man flu" they had.xx

I'd get checked out at the docs. Sounds like you are a bit run down if you can't shake it. Last stinky cold I had I used paracetamol (sparingly). Vick vaporub at night to help me get off to sleep. I believe you can use Olbas oil too. Maybe steam with it to clear your nose. I also had lockets sparingly too. Sadly you can't have anything like lemsip because it causes your blood vessels to constrict and might effect your placenta etc. I found honey and ginger teabags soothing with a blob of honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back