i'll be joining you in this forum soon...

petchy

Reaction score
...so i've just sneaked in to say hello!

i'm 12 weeks on sunday so a week from today i will be entering the 2nd trimester! yay! i also have my 12 week scan on that monday too! i already had one scan at 9+4 due to some light bleeding, but i'm still going to this scan as well even though they said it wouldn't really be necessary! they said that when the apointment came through that i could phone up to cancel, but i'm being naughty and pretending i didn't know :oops:

looking forward to joining you guys in the 2nd trimester forum soon!

It won't be long til I am here too!!!!!!

Although I feel as though I am already a 2nd trimester person.

I have started to show a bit and all the symptoms from the first bit have gone

also, my nails, skin and hair have improved and I feel blooming marvellous!

Just a few more days and I can be in the 2nd trimester!

sarah, are you not already in 2nd trimester though? my midwife said 2nd trimester starts from when you are in your 13th week, ie when you are 12+ you have completed your 12th week and have entered your 13th.

that's what i'm going by anyway as this seems to be the same as i have read in my little "library" of pregnancy books!

I always was told it was from 13 weeks plus?

god it's so confusing with all this different info... but i'm following the majority of what i have been told/read/heard (otherwise i'm not in 2nd trimester for another 2 weeks! and i don't want to wait that long!!!)

Conventionally, it is common to say that the first trimester ends at 12 weeks (12 weeks from the first day of the last period). The second trimester proceeds from 12 to 28 weeks and the third trimester extends from 28 to 40 weeks.

I'll be graduating soon too. In my pregnancy book it says from week 14 so I've been holding off. Just noticed how well my fat tummy fits into my curved desk :D

Well I don't mind what the experts say, i certainly feel like a 2nd trimester person and I certainly look like one! :D :D

Still, I have got just five days before I am going to announce it!

:D :p

Im gonna be joinin soon, only one day till im 14 weeks, mite all change wen i got for scan on thursdat tho, never know.

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back