Wine

With my last pregnant last time, i drunk loads the week before i found out. Now im TTC iv not drunk in 3 months and i dont think i will when i am pregnant. Dont want to take any chances at all next time

debecca said:
paradysso, you didn't know you were pregnant first time til 20 weeks? :shock:

No bump? No sickness? Wow, that's AMAZING!!!! And kind of lucky too because you'll have skipped most of the waiting and worrying stages and be straight into "oh my God I need to buy a cot"

Wasn't it kind of strange? xxx

it was a bit surreal, i was on the pill and still having a bleed every monthly week off, so didnt even cross my mind i could be pregnant, i was at uni and drinking alot, so thought this was making me fatter :rotfl:

i kept having what i thought was tummy aches, so went to dr after a week of it, and he felt my tummy and asked if i could be pregnant, but i said theres no way, so he brought out a doppler :shock:

and explained there was a baby and the "aches" was baby kicking. think i just cried all the way home. he sent me for a scan the same day at the family planning clinic were i found out how far gone i was.

then had the joys of telling me OH, we hadnt been together long, and we didnt live that close together, but his reply was "why are you crying you silly cow, its great news"

but if im honest this pregnancy is going far quicker, but i think its coz i know what to expect so not really worrying about every niggling sensation, last time was stressful as i was on androgenic steriods when i fell pregnant and if alana had been a boy, there was a high risk of deformaty to the sexual organs :cry:

sorry to ramble on and change topic :oops:

just poped on to say yes dont give up on the giving up of the smoking lol if hat makes sence :)
i havant looked back since feel so much better for it and not just because im not pumping rubbish into my baby :)
manda xx

I agree with the smoking thing too. I had smoked 20 a day for the last 10 years and probably 10 a day for 10 years before that. I loved my fags (gags at the thought now) but I decided I had to give up for the sake of the rest of the family. I stopped in May and found out I was pregnant in August. I pray I am strong enough to not go back to them once I've had this baby but I did after i had Tim so I must be good!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back