William Thomas Robert born 26th June 3.45am

yeah i would feel you'd be lot safer for your next birth knowing you werent going back that there anyway! aw 8lb 6oz isuch a good weight. glad to hear you're good hun anyway. me and Riley are well too. he is the same, just sleeps a lot! and eats of course hehe xxxx

i know what you mean by doing it all again in a heartbeat i would defiantly do it again for my lil un.
Congrats you coped very well :D xx

Congratulations hun!! Heard far too many stories like that about LGI! xxx

congratulations hun, hes gorgeous :)

knew you could do it xx

Congratulations hun sounds like you had a lot to deal with xxx He is a stunner though you must be very proud x

Congratulations hun! :yay: sounds like you did a brilliant job.

I felt quite angry for you when you said the labour ward "werent ready for you" erm.... are you supposed to be on some kind of timetable. Maybe we should all book a slot and deliver our babies in an outpaitent clinic?! The point is they are supposed to be there when you are ready, not the other way around :( I think if I get treated the way you did, I would make a dash for it and get OH to take me home!!

Hope youre feeling better soon, and glad to hear youre enjoying your new arrival :)

:yay: glad you and William are doing well, even if I am now a little bit scared...
hope you get the infections sorted out soon :hug:

Congratulations!! :love: He's a little stunner!! :) Xx

:yay: glad you and William are doing well, even if I am now a little bit scared...

You know I thought about you before I wrote this and posted it, I even considered sending you a message. I'm sure I just had a bad experience, so please don't be scared, i'll be thinking of you when the time comes (not long now!) and keeping my fingers crossed that you receive great care and attention xx :hug:

Well done, what a lovely little boy you have!! You coped brilliantly - especially as it sounds like you had such crappy care. Hope you are better soon hun xx

Well done hun, congrats, can't still believe that they abandoned you in labour!
I totally understand why you would want home birth next time!

Enjoy every moment with him, you deserve it!

Only just seen this. Firstly congratulations, you have a gorgeous baby - although you probably know that already. And secondly well done for coping so well under really stressful circumstances, I would have been a wreck. Isn't it amazing how after all that the human body immediately is able to cope with having a new born, nature is great isn't it?

You know I thought about you before I wrote this and posted it, I even considered sending you a message. I'm sure I just had a bad experience, so please don't be scared, i'll be thinking of you when the time comes (not long now!) and keeping my fingers crossed that you receive great care and attention xx :hug:

I think your experience has made me decide to definately go round the unit and meet the unit manager... and to stay at home as long as possible... the main thing that really worries me about going back into hospital is not being listened too and being messed about...

I really would mention your experience to the Matron (I have her name if you want it ;)) as it was probably a combination of factors including education and staffing levels that contributed to your experience...

...how are you getting on now? :flower:

^^^sounds like a good idea mentioning it to the matron katie. i think it's just awful what you had to put up with! xxxxxx

Huge congrats hun, the lil man is gorgeous :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back