Will it be my month ?!? Nope BFN!

BountyBoo

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Well AF due tomorrow and i'm really just asking for any spare BabyDust you have to pretty please send me, hoping my AF stays away!

I really want this month to be my month! We have been trying for 6 months now, I know that's not very long really but it doesn't half feel it at times! (Sorry for winging!)

I've had AF cramps for about the past week and I have honestly thought several times she has started and been to rush and check! (sry tmi!) Also we only actually managed to BD twice around Ovulation time so i need all the luck i can get!

Thanks Guys! Without fail she is always there when i wake up every 31 days ... so we will see, and i will update you all tomorrow haha!

:pray: :pray: :pray: BabyDust to Everyone! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks Guys, Kirsty xxx

Sending you lots of babydust hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending you bags full of ********baby dust***********

xx

This is my first month TTC so you can have all my babydust hun :D I dont mind waiting another month for you to get your BFP :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck :hug:

Good luck xxxxxxxxbaby dustxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't keep us in suspense - has she arrived or are we adding you to our list of August BFP's?! Good luck :pray:

...Well, she's not here yet! :cheer:

I have AF type cramps though, so i'm thinking she's on her way :cry: ... Ooo I really hope not!

I don't have any tests in (was my plan so i can't test early!) i don't know whether to go get one or wait it out until tomoro!

:? :? :? :? :? :? :?

:cheer: :cheer: that she's not here. I had AF cramps both times I was pg hun so its not always a bad sign. Fingers xed for you.

BTW, personally I would be rushing out to the shop right now for a few tests but my sensible head says wait until tomorrow if you can!

Emma79 said:
BTW, personally I would be rushing out to the shop right now for a few tests but my sensible head says wait until tomorrow if you can!

:lol: that's me rushing to the shop to get some :lol: good luck hun i hope it is a bfp

BooHoo Test is as Negative as you could ever get! :shakehead: :shakehead:

IT'S NOT FAIR!

You watch Witch will turn up now I've spent £10 on a test!

*SULK* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *Stamp's My Feet*

Awww Kitty sorry hun :hug: :hug: - def next month though :wink:

My af came 3 days late so my testing date is nearer yours now - we can do this!!

KittyMom said:
BooHoo Test is as Negative as you could ever get! :shakehead: :shakehead:

IT'S NOT FAIR!

You watch Witch will turn up now I've spent £10 on a test!

*SULK* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *Stamp's My Feet*

no no fair :hug: :hug:

It may be BFN at mo hun but AF isnt here so there's still a chance :pray: :hug:

Awww Thanks Guys your all so nice, I feel better for whinging, thanks for listening to me!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

KittyMom said:
Awww Thanks Guys your all so nice, I feel better for whinging, thanks for listening to me!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kittymom theres still hope!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back