Will I know it's the baby moving??

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Im 15 weeks and so am hoping to start feeling the baby move at some point in the next month. This is my first time so am wondering how I will know for sure whether it's the baby or not??? Is it a really distinctive feeling or could i mistake it with wind or general tummy gurgling? Thanks girls x:wall2:

It does feel like wind to start off with but I think you kinda know when it's bubs! I felt both my babies at 16 weeks and it felt like tapping from inside you but very low down

Yeah I knew it was baby,this is my 4th but I remember wiv my 1st I thought I'd felt baby move then next day felt a big flutter and I just knew that wot I thought was movement the day b4 wasn't but that def was!

it felt like movements to me but also like when you get wind or if your nervous and you that get feeling in your tum i guess thats one way to explain it but you should feel movement pretty soon dont worry if you dont everyone is diffrent

yeah it feels really really like nervous butterflies lol but you will know. depends where the placenta is and if the baby is lying behind it or not as to how soon you ill feel the baby move too xx

I wasn't sure for quite a while, but then one day I said to hubby, I know for sure it's the baby!

It's kind of like when your leg/arm/whatever twitches, but in your tummy! It's amazing, I hope you feel it soon!

I wasn't sure for quite a while, but then one day I said to hubby, I know for sure it's the baby!

It's kind of like when your leg/arm/whatever twitches, but in your tummy! It's amazing, I hope you feel it soon!

Ha Ha I have been dismissing this for weeks saying that can't be baby lol. Then I got kicked or punched the other night lol

It does feel like wind to start off with but I think you kinda know when it's bubs! I felt both my babies at 16 weeks and it felt like tapping from inside you but very low down

I agree thats what I felt from about 16 weeks x Mini kicks till he got bigger now I can feel him move about rather than just kick and thump me x

I thought I'd felt baby a couple of times before it actually happened, but when it eventually did happen, I did just know!
It's just one of those funny things, you'll know when it happens xx

ahh I love this stage, I felt my first 3 at 22 weeks, so don't be disapointed if it happens later, but I could have been missing flutters I guess for a couple of weeks, and this time it was at 20 weeks. once they start then your off, mine are much bigger now, and been seeing them from outside from about 25 weeks - soo cool

i have heard alot of people say its like bubbles popping from the inside, i have never actually felt those early flutters with any of my pregnancies, midwife asked me if i had felt baby move on thursday i just laughed she presumed with it being my 6th I would have felt it by now, I have always been gone 20 weeks before i feel anything then I get the big kicks always skip those early flutters, last pregnancy midwife said its cause my tummy muscles are so strong i didn't feel them, midwife said this time probably cause i'm always so busy, i would like to agree with the midwife from last time lol

From 16 weeks it felt like light tapping from the inside. Ur brain n body will tell u it's not wind lol
U just know. It feels great. Now, I get kicked so much i think he is training for the olympics lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back