Will I have the will power??!

FX Hun!

I've got 3 months before I'm given more tests, clomid is an option too so just waiting game now. I think I have ov'd on thurs-fri so countdown begins!tbh I'm not expecting a bfp but determined to give my cycles the best chance possible. I thought I was oving earlier in the week based on my spot break out and nearly drove from Dorset to west midlands!

You are not alone! X

You have until cd 15 or AF before you can start thinkging you're out!

Your past experiences aren't something we want repeating, so fingers crossed for a later BFP ;)

Last edited:
Well Maybe whichever way its good isn't it x

It's nice to hear you chilled and relaxed over it all , i'm liking this a lot and it's having a pos effect on me too x x x

Ahh thanks Kirsty! I'm only happy as I get my own way and get to be my own TTC boss again no more listening to anyone else's hairbrain ideas about how to get pregnant!

I've just done a 30 miu OPK ( I know I shouldn't !!) Anyway yesterday was blank, no line at all and now it's pretty darn dark, not far off a positive, mmmmm??

xx

Sorry about the BFN hun! Your not out yet by a long way, will be keeping an eye open for updates! Xx

maybe, i wouldn't base this month on previous months, things may have changed and maybe you will get ur bfp a little later this time round :hugs: xx

Step away from the sticks and chill the hell out Maybe, you'll drive yourself insane!! :)

xxxxx

BFN today again guys!

I'm deffo out for sure I just know!

Absolutely fine though, I want Lou to have all the babydust this month!!:)

xx

Sorry Maybe :hug: Glad you're ok. X

Cheers Hun!

I think I have visions of clomid twins cheering me up!!

Xx

Great you're staying positive maybe, I could learn a thing or two from ya! lol! :hugs:

Sorry hun :hugs: glad your ok though, clomid twins here you come :) xx

Good luck maybe, glad you're feeling so positive, keep up the PMA girlie ;) xx

Thanks Girls! :)

Well BFN again today, 14dpo tomorrow, I'll test one more time tomorrow but I'm 99% sure I'll be out this month, I can't be too upset as really it was a complete disaster really, after my last private appointment TBH I've not been massively healthy and neither has Hubby as the doc told me to just go and have a normal life so we have been drinking alcohol a fair bit and eating junk food. Not using OPKs was a disaster because I spent a full 10 days BDing every day, stopped, then decided to start OPKs, to then find out I'm OVing on CD25 after not BDing for 4 days, then London happened, which was pointless apart from getting to go shopping lol!! :roll:

So without that disaster and having that stupid late irregular OV I probably wouldn't be having Clomid next month which I think will hopefully help...

Next month I'M BOSS!!!

Hubby and I are on a very low carb diet, no sugar low fat, lots of green and red vegetables, no alcohol is allowed until the 19th as he's got a warehouse party on so unfortunately DJing til 6 am isn't going to go to well without a couple of vodka Redbulls (maybe it might help Lou!;) ) not the vodka obviously!!

I've been healthy now for all of my 2WW so by the time I OV I'll have been healthy for a good 4-5 weeks!

I wasn't going to announce it here but you know what I'm not arsed, I'm gonna do what I want from now on, I've taken my progesterone after OV this month so I have to make sure I'm out for sure before I stop then AF will come after a day or two, then I'll start my Clomid!

Clomid is an anti estrogen and can thin the lining of the womb, so I'll be taking progesterone again after OV next month too just to be on the safe side.

xx

DJing til 6 am isn't going to go to well without a couple of vodka Redbulls (maybe it might help Lou!;) ) not the vodka obviously!!

Lol! You never know Maybe :)

Although with the vodka they might go super fast in the wrong direction ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you - I really hope all your efforts start paying off xx

Lol!! :)

Yeah me too!! I do know it will happen, I'm not massively impatient in the sense I want a baby right now!! I'm just bored of TTC but I don't want to give up after investing so much in to it and I prefer to be in control of what's going on I like to know everything so I will enjoy having my U/S and seeing my follies, it will also be nice to have a nosey at my new uterus too!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back