will power

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I used to smoke 30 a day and as soon as i found out i was pregnant i cut down, rite down im talking two perhaps a day, then about 3 weeks before my 12 week scan i thought oh my god, can my baby breath? am i starving him/her of oxygen, i became so paranoid i just stopped, i wont lie i had one every now and then, but we r talking extremely rare, perhaps 1 a month, then i just stopped, and havent smoked since and i feel great for it, not just for kicking the habbit but because i did it for my little boy, and it just proves how as a mum ul do anything for your LO's keep it up gurls it just takes that will power.

very well done hun!!!
i gave up a little while back
just wanted to say good luck to all trying to give up still

put out my last fag when i was waiting for the blue line the best thing i done i dont know how i would get time to smoke with nathan around. everytime i wanted a fag i thought about him or her at the time chewed gum shouted alot

Well done, thats fantastic :clap: :clap: :clap:

I cut right down when i found out and had the odd one then when i was 8 weeks i had my last puff as i wasnt enjoying it thinking of my baby being surrounded by smoke. I quit straight away with my 2 girls but like an idiot i went straight back to smoking when i got out of hospital. I am really hoping that i keep up the good work like you and don't give in when this one is born, i really dont want to cuz my asthma has settled down, i feel better, i can taste and smell everything!!!! I dont want to die young of a horrid disease, and i want my kids to grow old with a mother.

Well done :) Your'll probably feel sick if you smell cigarettes too, I do anyway. I used to picture the baby fully grown surrounded by smoke, that helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back