wiiierd braxton hix :S

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
iv been doing nipple stim for half an hour now.
getting all lower back ache and pain/pressure in my bum.
been getting tightnings, but some of the tightnings just make where babys lying go mega rock solid but the rest of my tummy not that tight, is this still a braxton hix or not?
iv been geting some that make the whole of my bump hard, but some tht make just part of my bump hard, are these still the same thing?

Yep, I get hem all the time. Contrctions can be like that too...last week I ha contractions and it was wrapping istelf just around the baby, and occasionally it would do the whole stomach. So I guess it's just your uterus being picky! Lol x

Suppose it depends on how far forward the baby is sitting as well iykwim?
I get them sometimes where you can see the shape of the baby sticking right out front, but sometimes the baby is sat nearer my back, and not so front-and-center, so it doesn't stick out as much.
It's reet funky lookin'!

Suppose it depends on how far forward the baby is sitting as well iykwim?
I get them sometimes where you can see the shape of the baby sticking right out front, but sometimes the baby is sat nearer my back, and not so front-and-center, so it doesn't stick out as much.
It's reet funky lookin'!

Yeah I agree it's position of baby too.

Ah right okay :)
Iv never had it before so proper freaked me out! lol

As anal as this sounds.......how the hell do you do nipple stimulation when they are sore. If a tshirt brushes my nips I think I'd fly up in the ceiling like a Cheshire cat

Mine arnt sore hun so can do it quite easily x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back