Wii Fit Recomendations?!

mikid

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just wondered if any of you had used the Wii fit to get back in shape after your babies arrived? My lovely hubby bought me one for Christmas and I wanted to have a look for some fitness games in preparation for when I feel like working off the two and a half stone i've put on!!

Thanks in advance :lol:

Haven't used it after giving birth as I haven't done that bit yet lol but I used it loads before I got pregnant and it had more effect than going the gym every day, the wii fit and fit plus games are really good and the ea active sports is very good too, it has lots of cardio workouts. I can't wait to start using mine again after birth, good luck hun and enjoy!XX

Hey! I will be using my wii fit a lot soon, I'll have to see what the game I have is called. Also just dance an just dance 2 are both amazingly fun, and that will really help you get fit and back in shape again! X

I got one for Christmas too! Dunno if the hubby is trying to tell me something? haha. It is brilliant I love it. Will just use the Wii fit plus one for now but will look at other fitness games soon x

Thanks girlies! I've got the wii fit plus games so that'll keep me going for a while but will def check out ea sports and just dance too! It was funny setting up my mii as it just thinks i'm massively overweight cause you can't tell it your 8 and a half months pregnant! Hopefully it won't be too depressing seeing how much of the extra weight is actually left as me when bubs arrives! I've put on 2 and a half stone through the pregnancy so far so hopefully won't be left with too much to lose?! (wishful thinking perhaps!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back