Wiggle or pump??

saralou5

Reaction score
It's so hard to tell!! I keep thinking I feel little wiggles toward the right side of my tummy but then I'm not sure if it's gas...but no gas comes out. Or maybe it's just my tummy bubbling away?! It's been like this for a few days now, I'm sure in the next 3 or 4 weeks I'll be able to tell the difference! :D.

For now, I shall cherish it whether it be a fart or not :D.

Hehe!! Well I have been expiriencing popping sensations from around 13 weeks hun.... I wasn't sure but a few other ladies here have experienced the same....

I am holding onto the fact that is Baba too! xx

Lol it could be either, til you feel them both separately.

I can't actually describe how I know the difference between the two, it just feels different. It helps that I can now hear the movements on my doppler, and feel them at the same time if you know what I mean.

If you have a doppler, try talking to baby and see if they wiggle for you xx

Lol it could be either, til you feel them both separately.

I can't actually describe how I know the difference between the two, it just feels different. It helps that I can now hear the movements on my doppler, and feel them at the same time if you know what I mean.

If you have a doppler, try talking to baby and see if they wiggle for you xx

I can deffo hear it wiggling away on the doppler! Swooshing and mooching about. I'll give it a try later, see if I feel anything when I hear it move :D. xx

i cant the difference between a movement and wind so im going with movement, such a fab feeling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back