Medela Mini electric breast pump

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I can recommend this pump. Bought mine new off of Ebay for £26. Or you can get them from Mothercare for £42.95.
It plugs into the wall and does all the work for you - you just need to hold it on. It has different settings for how hard it 'sucks', make sure you start off on MIN! :lol:

I've only got colostrum at the moment but I wanted to try it out to see if it was unbearable and it's not. Maybe after several feeds a day I'll feel differently, but I'm hoping that with the help of this pump I'll be able to last at breastfeeding (if my milk comes in!).

I got one of these off ebay too, i havent tried it yet tho as im not leeking.

i didnt breast feed my kids as i wasnt comfy with it so i have no idea what it feels like, does the pump tickle or anything?

It does make a bit of noise, was worried the neighbours might think I was trying out a selection of Ann Summers toys, especially as I couldn't stop laughing (just don't look at your nipples whilst it's in there!!).

It doesn't really tickle, the maximum setting is quite powerful and you can feel it really pulling your nipple, but the lower settings are a lot more comfortable. It's quite hard to explain.

It wouldn't damage your boob if you tried it out and you weren't leaking would it? I would've thought you'd be ok to give it a go for a few seconds?

rosieroo said:
It wouldn't damage your boob if you tried it out and you weren't leaking would it? I would've thought you'd be ok to give it a go for a few seconds?

yeah i guess it would be ok, i will give it a try tonight :)

Good luck :D!

And remember, don't start it on MAX!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back