Wierd breast feeding dream!!

Ali K

Reaction score
Woke up sweating after dreaming that I was breast feeding for the first time and when I looked down, I had a piglet suckling at me! And in the dream I wasn't even shocked!!!!

I just had to share this one with you! Is anyone else having funny dreams!?

Ooh I had one of these a few weeks ago.

I actually gave birth to a little furry tabby white and ginger kitten that ran around the room like mad afer it came out and giving birth didn't hurt because it was so small and then I breastfed it :think:

Wierd :?

:rotfl: :rotfl: excellent!! I have had bizarre dreams, giving birth to a toddler and being disappointed as I missed the baby stage! Giving birth to a baby that could already talk!! And lots about the people on here!!!

I had one like that too missac, it could walk and things as soon as it was born, it was very bizarre.

The piglet one seems to have been the most disturbing one so far but I've dreamt that I gave birth to a fully grown adult but couldn't work out why he couldn't talk, feed himself or do normal adult things!

About a year ago, my OH had a dream that I gave birth to a monkey and he was worried about it being so hairy! I think we're all losing our minds!

I have had a breastfeeding dream recently, mainly that it was painful and i couldn't do it...No piggies as far as I recall!

:lol:

I've had breast feeding dreams recently, but more how easy it is :shock:

Doubt it will be!

Why do you think we're all dreaming about then same subject?

missac said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: excellent!! I have had bizarre dreams, giving birth to a toddler and being disappointed as I missed the baby stage! Giving birth to a baby that could already talk!! And lots about the people on here!!!

OMG! I have had that dream 3 times in a row! My toddler is a right pain, doenst like me and wont breastfeed! and I am always soo upset at missing that lovely baby dependant stage!

Freaky! We must be worrying about the same thing subconciously (spl?)

:shock:

Isn't that wierd!!! It is the same as before I got married I dreamed constantly of the big day being there and noone was there to do my hair and makeup and the dress was hideous and not the one I had chosen, so maybe it is the same kind of thing!!

We are all obviously scared of toddlers :rotfl:

ive had lots of dreams where ive had my baby and its usually really tiny like a hamster. i had a breastfeeding dream where it was one of my cats! :shock: lol

Not had a breastfeeding dream but more of a nightmare type thing about babies, I'm not gonna go into detail cause dont wanna think about it and it's weird cause normally I know I've had a bad dream but can't remember it, last nites nightmare I can remember. :( I jus hope that it was because we'd been out for evening and I'd had quite a bit of rich food. Dont wanna be having too many of those type dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back